WHAT'S THIS GOOD FOR?
This vegan, moisture repair mask provides rich hydration and is formulated with pea protein to bind moisture, hydrate hair, and prevent breakage. Our plant-based protein is much milder than traditional proteins, creating an effective treatment even for those with protein-sensitive hair.
- All textures
- Parched or damaged hair
- Relaxed or color-treated hair
- Strengthens and increases hair strand elasticity in dry, brittle, heat-damaged, and color or chemically treated hair
- Boosts shine and softness to restore hair's natural vibrancy
- Scalp-soothing Blue Tansy oil calms and prevents irritation
- Attracts moisture and prevents breakage
- Deionized Water, Coco Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Adansonia Digitata Organic (Baobab) Seed Oil, African Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Citric Acid, Vegetable Glycerin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Natural Vitamin E)