- Reduce breakage
- Reduce frizz
Shampoo AND Detangler
I have tightly-coiled, medium-density hair, and I've been using this product for the past month. I wash my hair in sections.
This shampoo is UNIQUE because:
- It has a soft texture. This is a "perk" because it acts as a shampoo and detangler.
- It doesn't lather easily. This was a "drawback" because I wasted a lot of shampoo learning how to create a lather.
- Apply the shampoo on SOAKING, DRIPPING WET HAIR
- Rub my hair between my hands VIGOROUSLY; this causes the shampoo to lather
- Detangle my hair while it's lathered and apply more shampoo to give the hair more "slip" during the detangling process
It leaves my hair feeling soft and detangled, so I skip using a conditioner and apply Sienna Naturals' Leave-In Conditioner [a little goes a long way].
This technique requires a lot of shampoo, so I'm concerned about how quickly I'll run through this bottle. It's not cheap, so I'll try to use it sparingly because it works well with my hair texture.
Rated 5 out of 5